Apple Cider Vinegar and Garcinia Cambogia
Apple Cider Vinegar and Garcinia Cambogia Help in Weight Loss.They have been seen to work together to promote weight loss. However, the real question will have to do with effectiveness. Do they really work and if they do, how do they work? Before answering this question, it is pivotal to consider each ingredient individually. It is the merits therein that combine to create a concoction that may have enhanced action for weight loss.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Garcinia Cambogia Help in Weight Loss
- 1 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Garcinia Cambogia Help in Weight Loss
- 2 Apple cider vinegar also works by reducing the rate of starch digestion.
- 3 Do apple cider vinegar and garcinia cambogia work better together?
- 4 How to reap the benefits of both
- 5 How long does it take to work?
- 6 Are There Any precautions?
There is no doubt that the benefits of apple cider vinegar have been observed. It is a medicinal beverage that has the power to reduce obesity and to promote overall health. To begin with, ACV promotes reduction of body fat. According to research, it works by stopping the conversion of simple sugars into fat. This means that less fat is stored. In addition, it works by stimulating fatty acid oxidation; this is to say that stored fat is broken further.
Apple cider vinegar also works by reducing the rate of starch digestion.
If there is reduced starch in the body, this could mean lesser fat storage. This action also works to reduce blood sugar. ACV also works by sparking metabolism and speeding it up. This starts with production of more saliva in the mouth. In essence, the food breakdown is done faster and effectively. This goes a long way to promote healthy digestion which is key to weight loss. This beverage also has pectin and acetic acid which have been observed to suppress appetite. This way, one cannot overeat. Other benefits to talk about include pH balance, increased potassium which builds stronger muscles and being a good source of water.
On the other hand, garcinia cambogia is also filled with wonderful merits. It has properties that reduce appetite. In fact, some people say that it suppresses the need for unhealthy foods such as sugar and bad fat. It promotes better digestion with enhanced bowel movement. More specific to weight loss, garcinia cambogia contains HCA which works by blocking the mechanism that stores fat in the body. Updated research has been able to prove that this blockage contributes to weight loss. The HCA is also responsible for the production of the ‘feel good’ hormone serotonin. People feel happier and calmer which discourages overeating or emotional eating. In addition, cholesterol will be lowered thanks to garcinia cambogia.
Do apple cider vinegar and garcinia cambogia work better together?
After considering the individual merits of each above, it is safe to say that indeed this is a powerful combination for weight loss. The components will work together more effectively to improve metabolism, burn fat and curb hunger for better weight loss. However, it is good to note that there are other factors that will determine the effectiveness of this duo like individual diligence, genes and even quality of products.
How to reap the benefits of both
Apple cider vinegar and garcinia cambogia can be combined in a drink format. Knowing the right recipe to make this drink is crucial. Below is a step by step guide on how to go about it.
– The first thing as hinted to above is to source high quality products. This is because there are scams in the market that are not genuine. For effectiveness and safety, doing some due diligence before buying is the key. You need to look for high quality pure garcinia cambogia. Also, buy your trusted apple cider vinegar brand. Low quality products will jeopardize your weight loss efforts.
– The best apple cider vinegar brand is one that is Bragg’s, raw an unpasteurized. This will help retain all the goodness within. Then, make sure to follow the recipe below with accuracy so that you can get the most out of the drink.
– The first thing is to dilute apple cider vinegar with water. Two tablespoons of ACV should be mixed with 8 ounces of water. Keep in mind that this beverage is highly acidic and should never be taken without diluting.
– Mix the drink with a suitable amount of garcinia cambogia to complete the drink; follow the dosage guide accurately. Taking it in the morning half an hour before breakfast is highly recommended. Some people may find it easier to take the drink before bedtime. It is good to mention that after taking this duo, there is great need to follow with a suitable weight loss diet. This means taking out junk and adding nutritious foods like green vegetables, lean meats and whole foods.
How long does it take to work?
If you take the drink diligently and follow a healthy regiment, you will definitely start to see the results in at least 12 weeks. Some people may start to see the good weight loss effect in a single month. Because of the variables like lifestyle, diet and genes, every person will experience the change in a different way. There are people who are tempted to increase the intake of the drink in a bid to get results faster. Take it easy and start slowly; it is better to lose weight over a period of time.
Are There Any precautions?
Apple cider vinegar and garcinia cambogia should be taken with certain precautions. To begin with, women who are pregnant should avoid taking the drink. This is because weight loss in pregnancy can be detrimental. Those who are lactating should also avoid taking the drink. This will help avoid compromising milk production. Those who are diabetic should also take this drink with caution. Type 2 diabetes sufferers should especially avoid taking the drink. People who are already taking prescribed medications for various health conditions should not take the remedy. This will help reduce drug interaction that can have ill effects to your health.
If you are looking for a double-action fat burner, it is good to consider apple cider vinegar and garcinia cambogia. This powerful duo is not just pure and natural but it will work from within to boost wellness while promoting weight loss. As alluded to above, buying high quality products is essential. Garcinia cambogia should have not less that 60% HCA. Finally, be careful on the dosage because it is better to be safe. All in all, this simple weight loss approach is easy and will not cost you an arm.